Monday, August 26, 2013

  I am nearing the 150 pound lost mark and have been seeing the progress slow. Shh.... Its not bothering me because  its still coming off. I have made some adjustments to my diet, I moved away from the CelebrateEN Drinks for protein and vitamins. I switched to the vitamins drink mix and a better tasting protein made by Nectar. Their Strawberry kiwi is awesome, it just takes some getting used to since its not as thick as the chocolate milk that I am used to.
  I have been on a taco kick here lately, I went to California and was introduced to the best carnitas tacos I have ever had. They were maybe 3 oz a piece, consisting of carnitas, salsa and cilantro on two tortillas. I miss Ricky's taqueria, and hey if you are reading this by chance, will you please send me your recipe.
  I did meet a good friend out there while working. David, who had no idea how much he helped, ended up being a good influence on me even if he didn't see it. We ended up doing the tourist things while out there, but mainly keeping me in a some what normal gym routine while out there. yes, we had to drive about 30 minutes to a Planet Fitness gym but it was worth it. That is the real lesson to learn from anything in this post, YOU ARE WORTH THE TIME TO INVEST IN YOURSELF. Make the time, no excuses, if you love yourself stop waiting for the perfect time, which does not exist. I am living proof that taking your health into your hands and making the most of a second chance is what life can be all about.
  For those Bari patients out there that would like to find a good preworkout supplement try Gamma labs PTF. Sugar free, gluten free and caffeine free. I mix it with my morning (afternoon, I work midnights) protein drink before work or working out. It keeps me going all night and there is no major crash like those energy drinks filled with sugar.
Well work time is almost over later.

No comments:

Post a Comment